The Senior Program Manager position is responsible for the core planning, coordination, and oversight within the IT team. As Sage grows and our internal teams and customer base evolves, the program manager position will augment the leadership team to address increasing complex challenges, both new and existing.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience, Sage has perfected the end-to-end IT asset solution to deliver the most value to your organization and to serve a range of stakeholders, including those in need. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Represent IT in customer facing initiatives.
- Act as a point of contact for high profile initiatives like audits, special projects, etc.
- Coordinate, via comprehensive and effective planning, efforts within IT based on pre-aligned prioritization.
- Act as first line of defense for IT staff topics.
- Coordinate IT vendor negotiations and steering.
- Act as part of the four eye verification of commercial transactions within IT.
- Work closely with Operations to provide new and existing solutions oversight.
- Communicate with project managers in the organization to align on expectations of the IT team.
- Remove obstacles for IT specific projects to allow for timely execution within quality and cost expectations.
- Assist the CIO in a backup capacity.
- Enforce policies and procedures within IT including demand management expectations from requirements to sign off.
- Architect and enforce change management and documentation protocols.
- Identify risks and opportunities within the IT space to complement the strategy and roadmap.
- Provide periodical reports on the performance and progress of the IT team and initiatives owned by IT.
- Prepare presentations and effectively deliver to executive level audiences.
- Provide oversight and integrate support channels to deliver a user friendly and effective support suite to Sage’s clients and internal users.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology, business administration, or related field.
- Previous stakeholder management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of IT systems.
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience).
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, a must.
- Capable of working independently and in groups.
- Upbeat personality.
- Proven track record of successful customer-facing communication.
Click here to download the job description.