The Senior Power BI Developer is the site residential expert for Power BI. The Senior Power BI Developer works closely with the business to create and implement views and reports in Power BI. In addition to building the reports, this position will have input on the data architecture.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Work with the business to identify requirements for requests.
- Develop advanced Power BI reports, review and test with the business prior to implementation.
- Supports all areas of Sage at assigned location as may be required to support customer and company needs.
- Contributes to the development and ongoing improvement of the culture / systems / and processes in support of the Sage Credo.
- Recognize and provide timely feedback to management, project managers, and lead support technicians with regard to roadblocks as needed.
- Provide input on the data architecture at Sage.
- Provide PowerBI training or guidance as needed to end users as part of the introduction and support of the PowerBI platform.
- Protect Sage’s technical brand by securing information, practicing need-to-know, maintaining company privacy, and adhering to best practices.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, DAX, M Query
- Strong knowledge of data modeling concepts and ETL processes
- Ability to wrangle and combine data from a variety of sources
- Deeply versed in the Microsoft Power BI environment
- Must display daily Integrity, Ownership, self-Accountability, and Urgency with all tasks/projects
- Must contain strong communication, people, leadership and analytical skills
- Strong sound business judgment, ethics, and professionalism
- Minimum 3 years of Power BI experience + 5-10 years of BI/IT background
Click here to download the job description.
- Experience with Azure and Power BI administration + infrastructure
- Power Platform experience (Power Apps, Automate, etc.)