The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
Our Sr Business Analysts / Project Managers are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. This role will be instrumental in providing guidance to the organization in order to meet our future strategic plans. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience, Sage has perfected the end-to-end IT asset solution to deliver the most value to your organization and to serve a range of stakeholders, including those in need. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Interview the business requestor to understand the requirements and business goals of the request.
- Analyze the requirements and provide solutions to meet the business need.
- Utilize the demand management process to document.
- Manage the project according to the project management standards.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data.
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development.
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability.
- Create Features, as needed, and User Stories on Azure DevOps tool and maintain the work items by ensuring the Business Requirements User Story Template is up to date.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., operations, sales, finance, security, compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties.
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of combined business, project management, team leadership and IT experience
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage and management
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, demonstrating the ability to negotiate with senior level business sponsorship
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio and Azure DevOps
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Click here to download the job description.