The Sage Sales Operations Manager is responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the organization. There will be four key areas in which the Sales Operations Manager will support the sales and revenue goals, sales and finance activities, marketing activities as well as the support of the daily operations. Experienced strong team player and multi-tasker working closely with all managers and executive leaders of the business is required.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience, Sage has perfected the end-to-end IT asset solution to deliver the most value to your organization and to serve a range of stakeholders, including those in need. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Support Sales & Revenue Goals.
- Oversee the sales funnel.
- Work with account management and sales teams to track monthly & quarterly progress and identify/flag major roadblocks regarding forecast and revenue to Sr. Director of Client Engagement.
- Support Sr. Director of Client Engagement throughout the sales process for projects.
- Oversight of service client agreement SLA’s, terms, and contract renewals/expirations in close collaboration with the Sr. Director of Client Engagement, VP of Operations and VP of Finance.
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales processes, documentation, and reporting.
- Selecting, implementing, and managing sales automation tools.
- Manage CRM data.
Perform sales forecasting.
- Work with sales leadership to develop organizational goals.
- 5+ years business experience in Sales Operations Management
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Skills
- Pipeline Management
- Program Management
- Analytics and Reporting Expertise
- Understanding of CRM and Database Software
- People Management Experience
- Experience in international sales support in ITAM
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking capabilities
- High degree of independent work
- Experienced Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
Click here to download the job description.