The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
The Quality Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining an existing Quality Program. This includes handing the administration of the program utilizing current system tools such as Azure DevOps Demand Management and other Microsoft Suite Applications. This person will be responsible for triaging, prioritizing and assigning Quality Issues for resolution that are submitted to the program, and on a weekly basis meet with the management team to provide updates on trends and status of issues. The information from the Quality data will also be used to provide Key Performance Indicators to the business.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Maintains and runs the Quality Program for the business.
- Provides assistance to all functional areas in the company relative to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Conformance.
- Provides assistance to all functional areas in the company relative to ISO 45001 Safety, ISO 14001 Environmental and e-Stewards Certification Conformance.
- Drives corporate continuous improvement objectives and initiatives.
- Leads or participates in quality improvement projects.
- Develops, coordinates, and participates in a multifaceted training program that focuses on the elements of the compliance program, and seeks to ensure that all employees and management are knowledgeable of, and comply with, the corporate compliance program.
- Participates in internal audit review processes and maintains awareness of compliance issues.
- Coordinates, hosts, and ensures proper follow up to external audits.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating procedures related to the Quality Program.
- Drive Quality initiatives and programs spanning all areas of the organization.
- Participates in audits that will be performed at the corporate and remote facilities requiring regular interaction with other senior leaders as the liaison with external auditors.
- Develops and manages tools for the Quality Program use in monitoring and reporting of status and metrics.
- This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties based on the needs of the organization and department.
- Ability to travel to other Sage locations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in compliance and/or quality management in a service or manufacturing/ operational environment
- Implementation of ISO 9001 3 years
- ISO 9001 Certified 5 Years
- Quality Assurance 3 Years
- Ability to communicate effectively in a technical environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a changing environment
- Extensive experience, expertise, and knowledge working closely with accreditation and certifying organizations
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Ability to create reports and measurement tools to ensure quality initiatives are maintained
- Highly organized and goal oriented
- Ability to collaborate within all levels of the organization
- Certified Internal ISO Auditor
- Management experience in the IT Asset Disposition or e-waste recycling industry
Click here to download the job description.