The purchasing coordinator will be responsible for researching goods and services, managing purchase order creation, and maintaining reporting.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Generate daily reporting.
- Field & evaluate purchase requests.
- Manage creation and transmission of purchase orders.
- Maintain purchasing records.
- Track purchase order receipt and ensure proper inventory posting.
- Reconcile purchase orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Interact with vendors/suppliers to obtain pricing and product specifications.
- Research potential vendors.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Create part numbers for new items, including costing, FMV and resale value.
- Set up new vendors/suppliers in ordering system and keep data up to date.
- Evaluate vendor/supplier performance by assessing products and services provided, internal feedback.
- Collaborate with analytical team to aid in updating parts values on the tech calculator.
- Validate cross compatibility of parts.
- Assist with special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of experience in a purchasing position
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with other Sage teams
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel
Click here to download the job description.