The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
The Operations Trainer is a key role in ensuring overall operations quality. The Operations Trainer trains, inspects, audits, and reports on all areas of the production processes, parts and material. This role will work closely with management on process improvements and training based on audit findings. This position will also provide oversight and technical support to the Integration department.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Inspects, measures, and reports operational processes.
- Performs a full range of varied inspection tasks including visual and touchpoint inspection.
- Performs a full range of production-related tasks as well as administrative duties related to quality project work.
- Reads and follows written and verbal work instructions.
- Works with the Compliance team to ensure work instructions are reviewed and current.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Trains Operations associates on written work instructions.
- Identifies problems and questions, and report to appropriate management personnel.
- Participates in Quality and Corrective Action Containments.
- Participates in Inventory Control/Cycle Count processes.
- Assists Integration with training and oversight.
- This position may be required to work on other related duties based upon the needs of the organization and department.
- Associate degree in a technology field, or equivalent experience of 1-3 years’ experience working with hardware products, preferably in a repair related field
- Must contain strong communication, people, leadership and analytical skills
- Strong sound business judgment, ethics, and professionalism
- Must have strong computer literacy, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be results oriented, team oriented, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel to other sites or customer locations (10% of time)
- Must display daily Integrity, Ownership, self-Accountability, and Urgency with all tasks/projects
- Inspection and Auditing experience
- ISO experience
- 6S experience
- Lean Certification
Click here to download the job description.