The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
The Onsite Technician decommissions assets and prepares and packages assets for domestic shipment in the field at customer locations. This position is customer facing and has the responsibility to bring out the highest value of the products, while also protecting any sensitive data stored on the systems and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Works with Onsite Services Technician to perform asset decommission, data security, and other services.
- Decommissions electronic assets from live data center environments.
- Performs detailed audit and reporting on hard drives and other electronic assets.
- Performs data security on electronic assets.
- Accurately pick product, scan, and enter data into ERP system.
- Assist Onsite Services Technician and Onsite Services Supervisor to ensure daily engagement objectives and goals are met.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Complete daily duties with the assigned time limits and quality parameters for specified tasks.
- Flexibility to work in multiple areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cross trains in all areas within Operations to ensure site flexibility and contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of the Operations systems and processes.
- Works in Operations and reports to Operations leadership when not engaged in Onsite Services.
- Ability to represent Sage onsite at customer locations in a professional manner and appearance.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
- High school diploma/GED, or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Detail and results oriented, team oriented, and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to life 50 lbs. or more.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in various forms (written, oral or diagram).
- Strong written, verbal, and comprehension communication skills.
- Prior field services experience.
- Familiarity with data centers.
- Familiarity with asset management / value recovery programs.