The Warehouse Associate/Material Handler prepares packages and processes shipments for domestic customers. This may require use of computers, emails, scanners, forklifts, and other material handling equipment.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience, Sage has perfected the end-to-end IT asset solution to deliver the most value to your organization and to serve a range of stakeholders, including those in need. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Accurately pick product, scan, and key data into warehouse management system
- Assist Distribution Staff and Warehouse Leads to ensure daily company objectives and goals are accomplished
- Work with minimal supervision
- Complete daily duties within the assigned time limits for specified tasks
- Flexibility to work in multiple areas
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent training
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Detail and results-oriented individual, with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus on detailed information accurately
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Click here to download the job description.