The Lean Six Sigma Process Engineer works with a team of subject matter experts in the identification and execution of process improvement projects that sustainably improve member and employee experiences while enhancing overall association performance. This position requires leadership, change management and technical competence.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Lead Process Improvement projects that deliver measurable business results.
- Builds commitment to business process management and improvement through a focus on effective process development, integrated project/change management and implementation.
- Analyzes and identify process improvement opportunities and partner with key stakeholders to scope and ensure alignment with strategic priorities.
- Serves as a technical leader in the deployment of Process Excellence through the application of process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, LEAN, and basic problem solving).
- Trains, coaches, and mentors all employees, to include Green Belts.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure projects achieve intended results, where risks are proactively identified, mitigated and benefits are validated.
- Provides expertise and share best practices regarding Process Improvement tools, methodologies, and team leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4+ additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years professional business experience with 4 or years process improvement work experience.
- Strong, proven experience with leadership, business acumen, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills in financial services or other highly regulated industry.
- Expert-level ability to influence and affect change at all levels of the organization.
- Solid track record in leading and managing teams, to deliver results.
- Green Belt certified.
Click here to download the job description.