The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
The System Builder performs assembly of base computer components to a finish operational PC and upgrades to preconfigured PC. This position has the responsibility for producing the highest quality builds with zero defects.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Configure/Upgrade PC parts according to build instructions.
- Tests PCs and parts according to procedures.
- Replicate or erase hard drives.
- Install operating system (OS) to computer products per procedure.
- Prepare parts for installation while taking appropriate anti-static and other precautions.
- Troubleshoots occasional defective PCs and parts.
- Performs data entry for assets in the warehouse ERP system.
- Quality inspections.
- Some warehouse material handling tasks.
- Assist with inventory control of parts and components.
- Cross trains in all areas within Operations to ensure site flexibility and contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of the Operations systems and processes.
- Strong computer literacy:
- Ability to configure or upgrade computers
- Ability to identify and install pc hardware and peripherals
- Results oriented to meet daily production goals
- Team oriented, and excellent attention to detail and quality
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in various forms (written, oral or diagram)
- Strong written, verbal, and comprehension communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- 2+ years’ experience working with hardware products, preferably in a repair related field or certified technical program
- Certifications for technical product lines
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and operating systems
Click here to download the job description.