The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
The Intake and Audit Specialist performs the asset reconciliation upon receipt of the product, captures detailed attributes and cosmetic evaluation of each asset that is critical to change of custody for our clients' electronics. This is a production environment with daily production goals to meet.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Evaluates cosmetic condition of electronic assets.
- Reconciliation of each asset.
- Systematically capture attributes of electronic assets.
- Evaluates and identifies hardware for specific disposition (resell, repair, harvest, recycle, etc.).
- Triage Product for the next production process.
- Cross train in other areas within Operations to ensure site flexibility.
- 2+ years’ experience working with electronics hardware product
- Ability to identify pc hardware, servers, telecom, networking gear and peripherals
- Strong computer literacy and Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem solving and ability to multitask
- ·Strong written, verbal, and comprehension communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Forklift operation
- Job Type: Full-time
Click here to download the job description.