The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining our content, online and off. Under direction from the VP of Marketing the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible to raise our brand awareness to both prospective customers and to existing customers nationwide. You will oversee all content marketing initiatives to ensure brand consistency and increased engagement.
The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert who will be:
1. Hyper creative,
2. Hyper collaborative
3. Always on the forefront of what is next in the content marketing world and has superb short form and long form writing skills.
4. An expert in content optimization and performance and will be at the helm of creating our new, innovative content and event strategy.
5. An SME who has participated previously in brand refresh, content revamp and new website launches
6. An expert in creating content across multiple vehicles to include: website, social, sales and customer engagement content.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience, Sage has perfected the end-to-end IT asset solution to deliver the most value to your organization and to serve a range of stakeholders, including those in need. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Drive SageSE’s brand’s content strategy; create the content and copy within our strategy.
- Develop and manage content calendars for the SageSE’s blog and primary social accounts.
- Manage prospective and existing customer experience content through HubSpot.
- Manage and create website and landing page copy.
- Write email copy across the entire customer journey.
- Work closely with our designers and developers to bring content to life across various mediums.
- You will manage our social accounts and measure their respective performance.
- Work closely with paid and programmatic agency to ensure success.
- Conduct quarterly keyword research and create blog editorial calendars based on this research.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and news within the ITAD and ITAM industry.
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital content properties for a B2C or B2B brand, or brands
- At least two years of experience as a copywriter or content strategist
- Experience in using Marketing Tools: Google Analytics, Wordpress or Webflow, Hubspot, Asana or ClickUp, Canva a nice have (willingness to learn these tools and/or demonstrate use of similar tools required)
- Proven SEO experience and know the foundational basics
- Excellent writing skills – sample work will be requested as a part of the screening process. Bachelor's in Journalism, Marketing or related field
Click here to download the job description.