The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
The Sage Client Support Specialist is responsible for actively supporting the day-to-day logistical activities of assigned accounts for our enterprise customers. This position has the responsibility of coordinating customer activity with cross-functional Sage teams as well as with external audiences. Answering real-time questions, handling live chats, inbound phone calls, and e-mail are key to this position.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Provide exceptional customer service via chat, e-mail and phone.
- Assist Account Management team to build successful customer relationships.
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries with appropriate follow through.
- Build and maintain collaborative cross-functional relationships with internal support. groups that serve Sage customers.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new customers assigned.
- Manage technology equipment orders for customers assigned.
- Facilitate communications between day-to-day customer contacts and Sage partners, as needed.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Self-motivated worker
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B customer service experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven and team-oriented environment.
- Upbeat personality with a passion to learn
- Job Type: Full-time
Click here to download the job description.