back end developer tasks on distributed, cloud-based systems with Azure that
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Participate in requirements meetings and fully understand/document the needs of the client.
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Implement all aspects of an application design/development – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Utilize industry standards to ensure highly performant, maintainable code that can be easily tested.
- Diagnose system defects and trace problematic system behavior to the origin source code.
- Use documented best practices to ensure systems are developed in a consistent manner with high scalability.
- Embraces the Sage culture, supports the Sage Credo, and demonstrates commitment to the Sage mission and passion for the environment. Achieves targeted goals and business results through creativity, initiative, and personal accountability, while realizing true work-life balance.
- Comfortable working on multiple high priority tasks and interacting with business unit leads to resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Need 5+ years' experience working with WebAPI based architectures in C# and .Net core
- Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of securing API’s with token-based authentication and role based security
- SQL Server T-SQL abilities a must
- Demonstrated ability to design solutions from complex requirements is a necessity
- Experience with async techniques, Fluentvalidation or similar framework desired, along with past use of Polly for resilient processing
- Work with Azure AD preferred
Click here to download the job description.