back end developer tasks on distributed, cloud-based systems with Azure that
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience, Sage has perfected the end-to-end IT asset solution to deliver the most value to your organization and to serve a range of stakeholders, including those in need. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Need 5+ years experience working with WebAPI based architectures in C# and .Net core.
- Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of securing API’s with token-based authentication and role based security.
- SQL Server T-SQL abilities a must.
- Demonstrated ability to design solutions from complex requirements is a necessity.
- Experience with async techniques, Fluentvalidation or similar framework desired, along with past use of Polly for resilient processing.
- Work with Azure AD preferred.