The Apple iOS Technician is responsible for trouble shooting and repairing Apple iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience, Sage has perfected the end-to-end IT asset solution to deliver the most value to your organization and to serve a range of stakeholders, including those in need. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Evaluates incoming Apple iOS products and determines operational condition
- Unlock device if necessary
- Perform diagnostics and trouble shoot potential issues
- Disassemble, replace defective parts and perform repairs as necessary
- Works with Sales to evaluate the feasibility to repair and/or upgrade assets.
- Enters detailed asset information into the ERP system that is not auto-populated by the data security software.
- Evaluates inventory on hand to determine if parts are available for upgrade and/or repair. Submits orders for parts from inventory that are needed for upgrades, or submit a request for parts that are not currently in stock.
- Cross trains in all areas within Operations to ensure site flexibility and contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of the Operations systems and processes.
- 1+ years’ experience working with Apple product repairs
- Strong computer literacy
- Results oriented, team oriented, and excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in various forms (written, oral or diagram)
- Strong written, verbal, and comprehension communication skills
- Knowledge of Apple and Microsoft applications and operating systems
- Apple iOS Certification