The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
The Onsite Services Supervisor executes all phases of Onsite Services operations, including: engagement planning; travel planning and arrangements; deployment of tools, materials, and supplies; asset decommission services; data security services; other services; quality control; team member recruitment and training; and project management. Supervises all Onsite Services staff including directly supervising an Onsite Services Team in the field at customer locations. This position is customer facing and has the responsibility to bring out the highest value of the products, while also protecting any sensitive data stored on the systems and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience, Sage has perfected the end-to-end IT asset solution to deliver the most value to your organization and to serve a range of stakeholders, including those in need. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Provides leadership to Onsite Services Teams that enables the successful day-to-day operation of the department with a strong focus on quality, safety, and organization.
- Assists the Director of Security with performance and reporting of KPIs, and operational cost performance.
- Provides technical guidance to material handlers and third-party vendors performing Sage Onsite Services including asset decommission, data security, and other services.
- Embraces the Sage culture, supports the Sage Credo, and demonstrates commitment to the Sage mission and passion for the environment.
- Achieves targeted goals and business results through creativity, initiative, and personal accountability, while realizing true work-life balance.
- This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties based on the needs of the organization and department.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Cross trains in all areas within Operations to ensure site flexibility and contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of the Operations systems and processes.
- Works in Operations and reports to Operations leadership when not engaged in Onsite Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to represent Sage onsite at customer locations in a professional manner and appearance
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, or equivalent experience
- Experience supervising a service-oriented operation including implementing cost control and savings plans
- Experience in an ISO/OHSAS certified operation, to include documentation of procedures/work instructions and verifying compliance and effectiveness of same
- Must have a strong knowledge of and performance achievements in continuous improvement programs with results
- Demonstrated ability in Management / Supervision of hourly and salaried employees with achievements in mentoring and coaching personnel
- Achievements in working with teams and leading decision-making processes in a team environment
- Experience in using a complex ERP / Inventory system to achieve results and understand performance of the operation
- A hands-on leader willing to work with the team in all aspects to achieve or exceed goals
- Strong computer literacy
- Results oriented, team oriented, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to life 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in various forms (written, oral or diagram)
- Strong written, verbal, and comprehension communication skills
- Prior field services experience
- Familiarity with data centers
- Wide range of technical repair / training
- Familiarity with asset management / value recovery programs
- Certifications for technical product lines, networking, computers, mobile telecom
- Knowledge of Apple and Microsoft applications and operating systems