- The Forklift Operator prepares packages and processes shipments for domestic customers. This will require the use of a forklift and it may require use of computers, emails, scanners, and other material handling equipment.
- Accurately pick product, scan, and key data into warehouse management system.
- Assist Distribution Staff and Warehouse Leads to ensure daily company objectives and goals are accomplished.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Complete daily duties within the assigned time limits for specified tasks.
- Flexibility to work in multiple areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent training
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Detail and results-oriented individual, with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus on detailed information accurately
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbus, OH 43228: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Forklift Operators: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Email your resume with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com