The Warehouse Associate prepares packages and process shipments for our customers and assists with the receiving of products. This may require the use of computers, emails, scanners, forklifts, and other material handling equipment.
- Accurately pick product, scan, and key data into warehouse management system
- Assist Distribution Staff and Warehouse Leads to ensure daily company objectives and goals are accomplished.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Complete daily duties within the assigned time limits for specified tasks
- Flexibility to work in multiple areas
- Registration of electronic assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent training
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Forklift Certified
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Detailed orientated
- Result orientated
- Ability to focus on detailed information accurately
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Email your resume with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com