The Warehouse Associate prepares packages and processes shipments for domestic customers. This may require use of computers, emails, scanners, forklifts, and other material handling equipment.
- Accurately pick product, scan, and key data into warehouse management system
- Assist Distribution Staff and Warehouse Leads to ensure daily company objectives and goals are accomplished
- Work with minimal supervision
- Complete daily duties within the assigned time limits for specified tasks
- Flexibility to work in multiple areas
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent training
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Detail and results-oriented individual, with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus on detailed information accurately
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to successfuly complete pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check