The amount that Sage pays for “individual” and “family” benefits is equal to additional hourly pay of $1.71 and $5.27 respectively.
The Sage Technical Trainer and Learning Partner is a new role to Sage and will impact culture, belonging, productivity, and quality standards for the organization. The Trainer will prepare and teach programs to help employees learn their practice and become “Masters of their Domain” in line with our CREDO. Day to day the responsibility of the Technical Trainer will be to assess training needs, teach courses, mentor employees, and create new materials to ensure employees are technologically ready to meet the function requirements for their position.
Who We Are
Sage Sustainable Electronics leads the market in sustainable IT asset management and disposition (ITAD) by reusing more and recycling less. We serve Global 2000 and mid-market companies with a passion to make IT greener and more rewarding.
Woman-owned and with more than 30 years of experience. Every year, businesses retire millions of used-but-still-useful technology products, creating the fastest growing business and consumer waste stream in the world. We strategically and passionately help companies reuse more and recycle less than anyone else in the industry.
- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting information on employee skillsets.
- Creates technical training programs according to requirements.
- Provides training schedules and agendas.
- Determines course content and objectives.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
- Evaluates technical employees and identifies areas needing improvement.
- Prepares training materials and sessions, in groups or individually.
- Reports data on completed courses, issues, and absences.
- Determines overall effectiveness of programs and training by listening to feedback and making improvements as necessary.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- Strong working knowledge of ITAD
- Advanced technical skills in e-learning and mobile training
- Strong teaching and mentoring experience
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated high level of communication across multiple platforms (in person, email, phone, IM, text) and interpersonal skills
- At least five (2) years’ experience as a technical trainer, training specialist, or a similar role
- A bachelor’s or associate degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Professional technical training certification such as STT is preferred
Click here to download the job description.