The Full Stack .Net Developer is responsible for the development of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing. The candidate should have good interpersonal communication skills and can perform with minimal guidance. The candidate should embrace the customer-centric nature of our business and systems as well as to achieve the Sage Mission for sustainability. This position must ensure Sage meets high customer expectations while working for continuous improvement.
- Participate in requirements meetings and fully understand/document the needs of the client
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Implement all aspects of an application design/development – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Utilize industry standards to ensure highly performant, maintainable code that can be easily tested.
- Diagnose system defects and trace problematic system behavior to the origin source code.
- Use documented best practices to ensure systems are developed in a consistent manner with high scalability.
- Embraces the Sage culture, supports the Sage Credo, and demonstrates commitment to the Sage mission and passion for the environment. Achieves targeted goals and business results through creativity, initiative, and personal accountability, while realizing true work-life balance.
- Comfortable working on multiple high priority tasks and interacting with business unit leads to resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years development experience
- 4+ years experience with implementation of large enterprise or e-business systems
- 4+ years in C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework 4.0+/.NET Core, Visual Studio 2015/2017+
- 4+ years developing against a web-based interface using HTTP(S), JSON/SOAP
- 4+ years using SQL Server 2012/2014+ writing queries and stored procedures, including T-SQL
- 3+ Experience with Web API, Entity Framework (ORM), RESTful system design.
- Understanding of common development practices such as DI/IOC, TDD
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- Experience developing applications using Node.js
- 2+ years of development for Azure deployment
- 2+ years experience in of PowerBI reports and dashboard
- Experience in implementing messaging clients like Rabbit MQ.