The Operations Lead is responsible for providing direction, instructions and guidance to the Operations Associates in their assigned area. This is a technical position and the lead will be working along side the team. As a working team lead you will be required to: Develop strategies to achieve goals, provide training to all team members, communicate clear instructions, listen and be open to feedback, manage the day to day flow of operations, and create operational reporting to update the team on daily/weekly/monthly progress.
- Ensures hardware disposition decisions (resell, repair, harvest, recycle, etc.) are being done in line with the company guidelines.
- Instructs and verifies diagnostics and data security on electronics.
- Assists the Operations Manager in providing day-to-day direction to your area of responsibility.
- Trains, mentors and coaches Sage associates on Sage processes and procedures. Monitors performance to ensure associates are performing in accordance with Operations processes.
- Provides guidance to associates on the evaluation, troubleshooting and repair of electronic assets.
- Researches and resolves routine issues with quality and/or efficiency.
- Identifies and presents process improvements for consideration and implementation. Solicits employee input for process improvements in your area.
- Monitors and measures hourly, daily and monthly performance goals and objectives for your area.
- Tracks, monitors, and analyzes quality data to address opportunities for improvement (OFI) and continuously improve overall quality and efficiency
- Reports productivity measurements to the Operations Manager; including hourly, daily and monthly performance goals and objectives
- Provide feedback to the Operations Manager regarding associate performance
- Assist with internal/external audits
- Support other areas as necessary.
- Associate’s degree in a technology field, or equivalent experience or 4+ years’ experience working with hardware products, preferably in a repair related field
- Must contain strong communication, people, leadership and analytical skills
- Strong sound business judgment, ethics, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Must have strong computer literacy; working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be results oriented, team oriented, and excellent attention to detail
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting ability
- Computer BIOS configuration ability
- Ability to configure, repair and/or upgrade electronic assets
- Ability to identify and install pc hardware and peripherals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in various forms (written, oral or diagram)
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
- Must be willing to learn all aspects of Operations (11 areas)
- Must display daily Integrity, Ownership, self-Accountability, and Urgency with all tasks/projects
- Ability to travel to other sites or customer locations (10% of time)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Previous experience with MRM, or like product for Materials/Inventory Management (MM/IM)
- DOT training
- DGI Training
- Repair Certifications with major technology brands
- Stand-up forklift experience
- ISO experience
- 6S/Kaizen experience