The Sage Account Manager is responsible for actively supporting assigned accounts and projects for our enterprise customers. This position has the responsibility to identify and develop relationships and provide superior customer support and engagement within their assigned customer base.
- Develop strong knowledge of current service offerings to assigned accounts.
- Produce reporting details and help build key reporting metrics based on customer needs.
- Explain reporting, invoicing and processes to assigned accounts as needed.
- Builds and maintains collaborative cross-functional relationships with internal support groups that serve Sage customers.
- Assists in the onboarding process for new customers assigned by management, account setup & account documentation.
- Settlement and Invoice review, management and accounts payable follow up as required and assigned.
- Provide input to help maintain accurate customer forecasting
- BA or BS in business, marketing, communication or related field.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including demonstrated ability to interact with and develop strong and sustainable partnerships at all levels (internal and external).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated worker
- A minimum of 2 years of consultative services sales or account management
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiating skills.
- Superior listening skills to identify customer pain points and ability to determine what solutions Sage can provide to the customer.
- Experience developing winning strategies for the customer based on existing solutions and/or by creating new solutions.