The Quality Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining an existing Quality Program. This includes handing the administration of the program utilizing current system tools such as Azure DevOps Demand Management and other Microsoft Suite Applications. This person will be responsible for triaging, prioritizing and assigning Quality Issues for resolution that are submitted to the program, and on a weekly basis meet with the management team to provide updates on trends and status of issues. The information from the Quality data will also be used to provide Key Performance Indicators to the business.
- Maintains and runs Quality Program for the business.
- Provides assistance to all functional areas in the company relative to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Conformance.
- Provides assistance to all functional areas in the company relative to ISO 45001 Safety, ISO 14001 Environmental and e-Stewards Certification Conformance.
- Drives corporate continuous improvement objectives and initiatives. Leads or participates in quality improvement projects.
- Develops, coordinates, and participates in a multifaceted training program that focuses on the elements of the compliance program, and seeks to ensure that all employees and management are knowledgeable of, and comply with, the corporate compliance program.
- Participates in Internal audit review processes, maintains awareness of compliance issues.
- Coordinate, host and ensures proper follow up to external audits.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating procedures related to the Quality Program.
- Drive Quality initiatives and programs spanning all areas of the organization.
- Participates in Audits that will be performed at the corporate and remote facilities requiring regular interaction with other senior leaders as the liaison with external auditors.
- Develop and manage tools for Quality Program use in monitoring and reporting of status and metrics.
- Strong level of verbal and written communication skills.
- High level customer support and partnership capabilities.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Live Brand Culture and Values at every opportunity with employees, customers, partners, and vendors.
- Promote the vision of customer focus.
- Lead by example with respect, integrity, and ethics.
- Sage SE Common Self-Management ability requirements:
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Make oral presentations to small and large groups.
- Relate well and work cooperatively.
- Maintain SOP’s and functional records.
- Work effectively in the absence of supervision.
- Adapt to changing work demands.
- Self-Manage task priorities to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively under varying degrees of stress.
- Utilization of PowerBI and Technology tools related to your function.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ experience in compliance and/or quality management in a service or manufacturing/ operational environment.
- 3 years of Implementation of ISO 9001.
- 5 years of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Certified.
- 3 years of Quality Assurance.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a technical environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a changing environment.
- Extensive experience, expertise and knowledge working closely with accreditation and certifying organizations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Ability to create reports and measurement tools to ensure quality initiatives are maintained.
- Highly organized and goal oriented.
- Ability to collaborate within all levels of the organization.
Sage Team Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated comfort with appropriate conflict and disagreement resolution.
- A diversity, inclusion and belonging adoption mindset.
- Collaborative business partner across the organization.
- Brand Ambassador to the SAGESE CREDO.
- MS Office Suite use capability.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Email your resume with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org