The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing and growing the IT Asset Management and Disposition relationship between Sage and its clients. The Engagement Manager is responsible for identifying key stakeholders in IT Operations, IT Asset Management, Finance, Security, EH&S, Procurement and CSR and forging relationships to broaden awareness and engagement in the Sage solution. A key responsibility is identifying the critical business issues of each customer in order to proactively problem solve with them and maximize our value to each relationship. This includes responsibility for planning routine strategic reviews with each client, developing solutions proposals, and overseeing their IT Asset Management and Disposition projects. This position has the sole responsibility for attaining assigned services and product revenue target in each assigned account.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Sage service and product offerings to position Sage benefits effectively.
- Seek out and solve problems with each customer to establish our relevance, value and competitive differentiation.
- Plan with each customer to accurately forecast services and product sales each month.
- Plan and run key stakeholder review meetings, in-person or online, for each assigned account in order to elevate customer engagement with a wide range of decision makers and influencers.
- Identify and engage all technology platform owners for mobility, desktop computing, data center, networking, and telecom.
- Oversee customer projects and ensure on-time service delivery, reporting, and satisfaction.
- Provide customers with daily personal attention, being readily available by phone and email, and by providing routine and ad hoc reporting.
- Promote service offerings, web tools, reporting, and new programs to each customer utilizing problem-solving techniques.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional support teams that serve Sage customers.
- Manage the new client onboarding process, including organizing participation of the key stakeholders, account setup and documentation, client training, and internal coordination and planning with all departments.
- Review and approve client invoices.
- Manage collections when necessary to maintain timely payments.
- Fluent and effective use of Salesforce and other sales management tools as required.
- BA or BS in any field. Relevant major or minors in English, Business Management, Environmental Science, or IT related fields are preferred.
- 2 or more years of consultative services sales or account management desired
- Excellent listening, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including demonstrated ability to interact with and communicate effectively at all levels (internal and external).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, accountable contributor
- Ability to work in a team, collaboratively to achieve the desired results.
- Demonstrate confidence, positive attitude, perseverance, and follow-through.
- Demonstrated success in selling complex customer solutions